Gaming

Well, I guess I'll post as often as I can since there were no comments on the every day thing haha. Probably excluding the weekends though.


I've been playing a lot of Yandere Simulator haha. IDK if I ever mentioned that I got it. My brother got it for me. It is soooo fun. I don't do much *ahem* killing of little miss rival Kokona Haruka (aka Boobs Mackenzie) because I know there's not a way to win yet, but I did poison her food last night. I always feel bad after doing anything to her, even if its something as little as reporting her having cigarettes in her bag. I do more with trying to get away with killing the green haired girl on the roof honestly. I missed a class period doing it last time (oops) but I finally got away with it (after about twenty thousand times of getting clubbed over the head by the two groups of thugs that slink around by the incinerator)! Nobody suspected a thing! The day just kept going on like nothing had happened. Nobody cared about Green... ( o . o) Also my Senpai is SO CUTE! Just had to point that out. I hope he notices me. ( O w o) ~ <3

Also, okay, I got the first FNaF and, let me just say, I've played a whole lot of bootleg FNaFs and the first night is always super easy and you never even have to check the camera almost. UUUUGH the actual game is SO MUCH MORE TERRIFYING. Phone Guy talks to you until 1:00 am and then he hangs up and then you wait maybe thirty seconds before Bonnie gets out and then wanders around and then the cameras go black and you realize that Chica's out and then the cameras come back on and you have to look for her by the bathrooms and Bonnie comes and peeks into your door and you have to shut the door and then check to see where Chica is and then---- *gasps for air* ----You have to open the door cause your losing a percent of your power every two seconds and your already at 25% and then Bonnie's gone but you can't find him on any of the cameras and then Chica moves to the kitchen and Bonnie appears in the party room and Foxy peeks out of his curtains in Pirate Cove and then you have 7% battery left and you have to put down the camera and hope that 5:00 am can turn to 6:00 am in time before Freddy comes and jumpscares you! *pant pant pant* It's. Freaking. Terrifying! Needless to say, after playing in the pitch black at night two times I have not gotten past even the first night. I'm sure I just need a strategy. I can get past the first few nights of the 2nd and 3rd games just fine but noooope! Not the first FNaF. Go ahead and call me a noob because its totally true. Any advice, FNaF experts?

I guess this post is just going to be mostly about games. So, I've finished Undertale once already. It's really fun, and now I've started it again and I've just gotten past "Cooking With a Killer Robot". Undertale is one of my favorite games out of like every other game that I play. ( ^ . ^)

I guess that's all I have to talk about this time! I hope you don't hate my nerdiness! Love you all!

                                                             ~Rebeka


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Frequency