Beginning

Hello!

And the reviews and rants begin! (^ = ^ )

Just wanna say that My Chemical Romance is freaking amazing. I'm listening to Pandora and 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison' just came on! I have never heard this song but omg it's amazing.

I love music like this :D

I won't go on too much of a rant I suppose.

Okay, another thing! MOVIES

I watched Spiderman Homecoming last night with my dad and brother and oh my gosh it was so good. I'm not going to spoil anything, but it seems like they really really cared about the writing in this one. The story itself is amazing. I've never seen any other Spiderman movies but I know the basic story and I know that this movie was not a continuation of any of the others. It's full of twists and turns and even funny one-liners that leave you laughing forever (or at least me anyways).

I'm not really sure I'm allowed to talk about copyrighted things. I think of it as just free advertisement for them though haha. So just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to make money by talking about anything copyrighted. I will probably be talking about everything in a very generalized fashion unless I'm really just amazingly crazy about it. Okay? So this is just a small disclaimer.

Also a little bit of art in this post.

So I have a friend and I hope she doesn't mind some promotion. (This isn't just going to be a promotional blog either. I just think her art is really cool) So on Deviant Art, her name is Valsaid and her are is amazing. she's a year younger than me and she is so so talented. Go check her out!

So this is my second post and it wasn't as long as the first one, but this is basically going to be the format of a lot of my other posts. I'll talk about things that are on my mind or things that I just love, or you know, things that I freaking HATE hate like DALLIN WEEKES! FREAKING NO NOT DALLIN WEEKES NOT NEVER EVER I HATE HIM AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

I'm calm, I'm calm.



but anyways

Yeah, thanks for reading and I hope that you have a wonderful day, dear reader!

                                                 Love,
                                                      Rebeka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Frequency

Gaming