Hello

Hello, dear reader! I would like to start out by saying, "I am very glad you are here!"

You probably didn't hear anything, but that's most likely because you are just staring at a computer or phone screen and are not in a room with me. That's fine! Very fine. I think that if you were reading my blog with me in the same room, you are probably one of my close friends or my siblings. (^ . ^ ) Even then, you probably would not hear much, because it is annoying to be talked to while you are trying to read something, for example, a blog.

Anyhow! My name is Rebeka. I go by seven_hrts on most websites, hence the name of this blog. I am a teenager and am looking to go into a good college soon. (More on the name and my college plans later, perhaps.)

Now, this blog, I must warn you, may become very...nerdy. DUN DUN DUN

I say that as if it is a bad thing, but... ha ha no I don't.

I am a proud nerd and, if I do say so myself, I can get very weird. If you are repulsed by weirdness, read no further!
















I'm kidding, you can if you please.

NERD WARNING BEEP BEEP BEEP


Now, this blog is mainly going to focus on cartoons (psst Gravity Falls and Adventure Time but also others I guess -_-), games, art, music, and my own life (High school, college plans, art projects, friends etc.), maybe even some fashion (makeup tutorials, my opinion on how things look, hairstyles that I like and would like to have etc.). I am extremely interested in art and music especially.

OKAY: CARTOONS!
I do have my favorite cartoons (named above), and don't have time to watch many more, especially since I don't have internet access at my house or cable TV, but the Library is definitely a thing, ha ha, and I'm going to be travelling there often to watch more cartoons and animes soon and will probably become a super-nerd about those very quickly too. Shows to watch from recommendations of friends: MLP and MLP the Movie, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Pokemon, RWBY, Black Butler, Hetalia, Star vs The Forces of Evil, and Wander Over Yonder, and Miraculous Ladybug, a few of which have already come off the air like beloved Gravity Falls. RIP SvTFoE and WOY (T ^ T ). I plan on watching all of these. I've already seen a few episodes of most of them excluding Hetalia, RWBY, Miraculous Ladybug and Foster's.

OKAY: GAMES!
VIDEO GAMES OMG. Okay, so other things I'm going to be talking about are games! Console games (like Outlast and Kingdom Hearts), computer games (like Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's), and phone games/apps (like SCHOOL and Hide and Seek). I have recently been trying to play more of these. I have played all the listed games and a lot more! Like in the cartoons section, I have my favorites like Kingdom Hearts, Undertale and FNaF. Recommended games are: Bendy and the Ink Machine, Fallout, FNaF Sister Location, FNaF 4, Call Of Duty (any), Halo, GTA, Slender, Prop Hunt, Majora's Mask, Breath of the Wild, and Star Wars Battlefront. There are more obviously, but these are the ones on my mind currently :D. I also play a great deal of Minecraft and love servers. :P

OKAY: ART AND MUSIC!
Okay, okay. SO I make art, and by that I mean I draw. I draw in a lot of different styles, even though I sometimes have a hard time switching between them fluently. I draw manga, various styles from cartoons, photo realism, and I have several styles of my own. Obviously, most of what I do is fanart (if you didn't get that I was a huge nerd, then I suggest that you reread the entire post XD) and I improve everyday. My favorite drawing fanartists are Elentori, Marcia, Markmak, and my friends. They are AMAZING. Anyways, I'm always up for a new style of drawing and I love constructive criticism and compliments. I also write stories (mostly about Gravity Falls) and they are on Wattpad! I pour my soul into them almost literally, and I try my hardest. Onto music! My music tastes are very very broad, meaning I can go from listening to Beethoven, Chopin and Mozart to Panic! At The Disco, Def Leppard and Thirty Seconds to Mars in a matter of songs and be equally enthusiastic about every song that comes up on my shuffled playlists. I listen to a great deal of fan music also. Some of my favorite music fanartists are Mandopony, JT Machinima, TryHardNinja, and DA Games. Regular artists I love include (a whole lot of "emo" artists lol) Panic! at the Disco (<3 <3 <3), Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, All-American Rejects, (no more emo artists I think haha) Queen, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Muse, Halsey, Young Veins (mostly because of heckin' Ryan Ross amiright), Jason Mraz, and y'know, TONS of others. Also, another warning, I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about music, so if I get annoying, please tell me hahaha.

Okay, about the name of this blog, Seven Hearts and Ten Symbols are references (If you got them, applause to you and CAN WE BE FRIENDS). Seven Hearts is a reference to both Undertale and Kingdom Hearts I and II! Ten Symbols is a reference to (if you got this then we REALLY need to be friends) Gravity Falls! I will, sometimes... maybeeee.... Roleplay as different characters from these and a lot of other things haha. :D

My college plans are complicated aha.

But basically I want to go to college to be a Disney Imagineer. Which means I'll be, or MIGHT be, talking about physics a lot or telling about different projects I might be working on. I might post pictures of my physics and engineering work and ask for help with things from all you smart people out there.  MAYBE. It's only maybe because that might be the ultimate non-nerd repulsive element haha.

Anyways, I hope you can all enjoy this nerd journey with me! It's great that I can be starting this blog and I hope I can brighten some lives! (or at least your day ;D)


                                                      With love,
                                                                 Rebeka


(P.S. Hope I didn't forget to talk about anything lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frequency

Gaming